The BetEasy app is available for both Apple and Android mobile phone devices.
Please note, the BetEasy app is not compatible with iPads or Android tablet devices. Please ensure you are using the app on your mobile phone device only.
How to download the app on your Apple mobile phone device:
- Open the App Store from your Home screen
- Search ‘BetEasy’ and select any of the below results
- Tap ‘GET’
- If it is your first time downloading the app, you may be asked to confirm by selecting ‘Install’
- You may also be required to enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint to verify the download
- The app will then start downloading directly on to your device.
- Once complete, the BetEasy app will be on your Home screen with the below icon
- From there, you can open the app and log in using your username and password.
How to download the app on your Android mobile phone device:
All wagering and betting apps for Android devices must be directly downloaded from the bookmaker website. As a result, the BetEasy app will not appear through Google Play™.
To download the app for your Android device, follow the below steps:
- Visit the BetEasy website via your Android mobile phone device here
This page can also be found by scrolling to the bottom of the mobile site and clicking on the ‘Available for Android’ button.
- When on this page, click on the ‘Available for Android’ button to start downloading the app
- Once downloaded, go to “Downloads” via the notification bar or to the "Downloads” section.
- Tap BetEasy.apk to install the free app.
- Allow a few minutes for the BetEasy app to download.
- Once complete, you can open the app and log in using your username and password.
What happens if my phone won't allow the download?
In order to ensure the highest security, your mobile may attempt to block the BetEasy.apk file.
If this happens, please follow the below steps:
- Open “Settings”
- Go to “Security”
- Tick “Unknown Sources”
- Go to “Downloads” via the notification bar or to the “Downloads” section.
- Tap BetEasy.apk to install, and the app will begin downloading.
- Open the app, and happy punting!