The BetEasy app is available for both Apple and Android mobile phone devices.
Please note, the BetEasy app is not compatible with iPads or Android tablet devices. Please ensure you are using the app on your mobile phone device only.
How to update the app on your Apple mobile phone device:
- Visit the Updates tab in the App Store
- New releases of the BetEasy app will show under Pending Updates. If there are no updates available, you will already have the latest version
- If an update is available, simply select ‘Update’ and allow a few minutes for the app to re-download
- Once complete, you can open the app and log in using your username and password
How do I set up automatic updates on my Apple iPhone?
- Visit your iPhone Settings
- Scroll down and until you reach iTunes & App Store
- Tap iTunes & App Store > Updates
- Tap on the white oval next to Updates to turn automatic updates on. The white oval will then turn green
- The BetEasy app will now update automatically going forward
How to update the app on your Android mobile phone device:
You will be notified of a new release of the BetEasy app for Android when you open the app on your Android device, and be given the option to update.
If you select to proceed, your app will begin updating.
Alternatively, you can update the BetEasy app manually by re-downloading the app from the website.
The latest release of the Android app will always be available for download via the BetEasy website here.
Refer to the How do I download the BetEasy app? help page for more info.