Our upgraded Bet Boost gives you a daily chance to boost your odds on ANY runner in ANY Thoroughbred, Greyhound or Harness race of your choice for free!
1. Starting from the home page of the BetEasy app, Select the Racing option at the bottom, as highlighted in the image below.
2. From this menu, go to the race and add the selection to your betslip that you wish to place your bet on. Once the box for the odds of your selection are filled in blue as shown. Tap on the Bet Slip in the bottom right of the app showing a red bubble with a number inside of it.
3. On the bet slip page, tap the green bet boost button with the rocket underneath the stake box to boost your odds for this bet.
4. Once a stake is added and the bet boost selected, the bet boost box will say 'Bet Boost Applied', your odds will change to show the boosted value and the original odds will now show a line through it. Enter the amount you want as a stake then tap Confirm Stake.
5. This will bring you back to the Bet Slip. This will show the Boost is still applied and the odds + potential return will show in Green. Once you are happy with the selection and stake you have entered, tap Place Bets.
6. After being processed you will receive a notification confirming your bet was placed with the boosted odds in green.
1. Starting on the home page, click on the Racing button on the top left hand corner as highlighted above.
2. Select a race for either Thoroughbred, Harness or Greyhounds that is located in Aus/NZ. Make sure there are fixed odds available for the race.
3. Once you have selected the race and the intended runner click on the odds of the runner. The odds should highlight in green and the selection should go into the bet slip as seen above.
4. Put in a stake as highlighted below. Below the ‘potential return’ will be the Bet Boost button. Click on the Bet Boost and below it should give you ‘Boost this Bet’. The original odds of the selection will be greyed out and have a line through the odds. Next to the greyed out odds will be the new odds. In order to apply the Bet Boost, make sure you select the blue apply button and see 'Bet Boost Applied' in the bet slip.
5. Above shows the Bet Boost being applied as seen with the Potential Return changing as well as the odds in the FM column changing. From here in order to place the bet you need to click the ‘Place Bets’ button. After that it will ask you to confirm the bet. Once you click the confirm bet button the bet will be placed on your account.
Bet Boost is also now available on multibets. Simply create a multibet using sports and racing markets and the Bet Boost icon will appear. Once you’re ready to place your multi, click Bet Boost and watch your odds climb!
T&C’s apply. Available on Fixed Odds Win Bets on Thoroughbred, Greyhound and Harness Races only. 18+. Gamble Responsibly.