All accounts with BetEasy are required to undergo customer identification, as stipulated by the Federal Government of Australia. Part of this verification process is the verification of Credit and Debit cards used to process deposits.
If you use any type of credit or debit card to fund your account, we may require verification of that card, including but not limited to, a copy of the front of that card, which you must send to us for our approval on our request.
Verification Process - Card Verification
To complete this verification, BetEasy requires a copy of the credit/debit card(s) used to process a deposit to your account.
Please follow the following steps:
- Photocopy, scan, or take a picture of the front of the Debit/Credit card registered on your beteasy.com.au account.
- We need to be able to clearly see the first 6 and last 4 digits of the Debit/Credit Card number on the front of your card.
- For security purposes, we recommend blocking out the middle six digits of the Credit Card number prior to sending.
Please take a photo or scan your completed credit card images and email them to ID@BetEasy.com.au
You will receive a response within 24 hours advising you of the outcome. If you have any issues, please call 13 27 69 for assistance.
Verification Process - Bank Statement Verification
If BetEasy requires a copy of your bank statement from your bank account used to request a recent withdrawal prior to permitting a withdrawal from your account, you will need to verify your bank account by completing the following steps:
- Photocopy, scan or take a coloured picture of the first page of your bank statement. We need to be able to clearly see the account holder name, residential address, BSB and account number.
- For privacy purposes, you may block out any transactions or balances.
- Please ensure that you provide a copy of your official bank statement on company letterhead.
- Email this picture or copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 24 hours
3rd Party Cards
The Credit or Debit card you use to fund your account must match your account details.
If you use a credit card with a name on it that is not the name that is registered with us for the account used in relation to a transaction, the transaction may be voided and the associated account may be suspended pending investigation.