How to add selections to your Blackbook?
Please note currently the Blackbook is available on the desktop website only.
You can add a selection to your Blackbook by following these steps:
- Go to ‘My Account’.
- Click on ‘Blackbook’.
- Click on ‘Add a New Selection’.
- Search for the runner by name and then save them in your Blackbook.
- Open a race that the runner is competing in.
- Click on the runner’s name. This will cause a drop down section to appear with the statistics for this runner.
- At the top right hand side of this you will see the option to ‘Add to Blackbook’ as pictured below.
Where can I view my Blackbook?
You can view your Blackbook under ‘My Account’ > ‘Blackbook’.
You can also view your Blackbook by following this link: https://beteasy.com.au/my-account/#blackbook